Deadline for Claims in Cryptsy Class Action Settlement is May 17, 2017 - Wites Law Firm

Deadline for Claims in Cryptsy Class Action Settlement is May 17, 2017

May 11, 2017 - MarcWites

If you are a CRYPTSY account holder and are unable to access your CRYPTOCURRENCY, you could get money from two different class action settlements
On August 25, 2016, the Honorable Kenneth A. Marra of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida entered an order certifying a class of Cryptsy account holders who are unable to access their cryptocurrency in a class action lawsuit.
The class action lawsuit claims that Defendant Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy (“Cryptsy”) and Paul Vernon stole and converted for their own use the cryptocurrencies of the Cryptsy account holders.
On April 24, 2016, the Court also appointed James D. Sallah, not individually but solely in his capacity as the Court-appointed Receiver, to act as the Receiver in this matter. The Receiver took control of Cryptsy, and worked with the lawyers for the plaintiffs in this class action to recover monies and assets for the Cryptsy account holders, which are part of the Settlements.
You are a member of the Class if you are a Cryptsy account owner who held Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies, or any other form of monies or currency at Cryptsy as of November 1, 2015, through June 2, 2017, and are unable to access your cryptocurrency. All employees of Cryptsy, including its shareholders, officers and directors and members of their immediate families, are excluded from the Class.
Certain of the defendants have settled, and the litigation is proceeding against the remaining defendants. 
 The deadline to make a claim in the settlement is May 17, 2017.
 Visit to find out more information and to make a claim.

If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay Us!

CALL 866-277-8631

Our consultation is FREE.
If we accept your case, we will prosecute your case on a pure contingency-fee basis, which means that you will not be obligated to pay us any attorney’s fees or reimburse us for the costs incurred in your case unless we obtain money for you.